Friday, March 7, 2008

Two Runs

Didn't update my posts yesterday. Just as well. I felt terrible. Is 'sucky' a word? I couldn't find a groove, I couldn't go fast, I couldn't do anything. I originally wanted to go 8-10, but had to turn around at 3 (for 6.01 total). I *did* go back to a morning schedule though. I wonder if that has anything to do with it. Over the past week, I had been running in the afternoon, and with the nice spring-like temps, it was great. I'm trying to get back to morning runs though, as my day-time schedule is surprisingly busy (in a good way). We'll see...

... that is, we'll see today. I ran an easy 4.35 today, at a better pace (8:44). It was a short run, and I was able to increase my speed towards the end, so that was good. Again, I ran in the morning, and for my long run tomorrow, I'll be running early again.

Some good news, my weeking mileage so far this week just passed last week's total mileage. The long run on Sunday (which counts as this week) is pretty much the reason why.

No comments: