Friday, March 14, 2008

Short, Quick Run

Today I ran a short 4.35 miler. I need to be in Rockville just after 8:00 am this morning, and if you anything about rush hour around here, you know that I need to leave early! I also have some appointments this afternoon, so an afternoon run is out of the question (however, I *am* getting used to afternoon runs!).

I anticipated running yesterday afternoon, but I ended up having an appointment in the afternoon, so there ya go.

No watch this morning, so no time, but it felt good. It was short enough to wake up this morning, but not too long so I'll be dragging this afternoon (mostly due to waking up at 4:00 am).

For some reason I thought I had nearly 26 miles going into today, rather than nearly 24. I had hoped to hit the 30 mile mark without a long run (scheduled for tomorrow). Oh well. I don't think I could have added 2 miles and still stay on schedule this morning anyway.

No comments: