Thursday, January 17, 2008

First Post

Hello, dear reader. This is my first post. I bet if you did a Google search on 'this is my first post', well, you'd get at least one hit (mine), but probably millions more -- sorta like 'I'm a first time caller but a long time listener'.

I had an idea in the back of my mind about starting a blog, and to be quite honest with you, dear reader, I'm not sure I'm going to continue with this. However, I've started listening to some running podcasts (well, one in particular -- phedippidations, from www.steverunner.com) and viewing running posts and websites, and have even found a free (!) training documentation site (www.buckeyeoutdoors.com) that I'm going to see if I can work into this blog site somehow.

That's the funny thing, I'm actually in the computer industry, but used to building things from scratch. Actually taking bits and pieces from other sites and incorporating into my own site is something a little new to me.

So it's a small post (for now). Check back again soon, dear reader, and see if this site has gone all moldy and stale.

No comments: