Wednesday, February 27, 2008

HR Run

Did a HR run today (what's that? see post 'A Good Run' on Jan 31, 2008). I ran for 80 minutes and felt pretty good. The first couple miles were a little stiff (probably due to fast run yesterday afternoon), but the middle was great. At 40 minutes, I had to remember to turn around. I could have kept running. However, the last 2-3 miles were a little tiring. Not exactly sure why. My pace was around an 8:59 for the whole distance, so I wasn't running too fast.

Tomorrow I have a meeting at 8:30 am in Reston, so I'm not sure how far I'll be able to run (if at all) in the morning. I may need to run in the afternoon (not having a day job allows for this kind of flexibility you know).

Overall, I'm glad I ran today. Oh, nearly doubled my mileage in a single day!

No comments: