Friday, March 5, 2010

Cruizin' Along....

So it's Friday now.. Got 19 miles in the bank.. wow.  Last week I had 9 miles total for the week, and the week before that, 4.55 miles.  Previous week? 23 miles.  So maybe this week will be good.  Scratch that.. this week *is* good!

Ran 3.something last night.  Decided to run to the Cub Scout Leader meeting (hope my apparel and odor wasn't too bad for them!).  Was going to try to complete 4 or 5, but was too tired so just went back home.  This morning (okay, late morning), I ran with My Lovely Wife.  This week at work was pretty tough so I decided to work at home today.  I took a long lunch and run 5 miles with her.  The sun was out, the temps were in the upper 30's (or maybe even lower 40's!) but there was a pretty stiff wind.  Even so, it was a great job.

So far this week, no pain (well, only a little pain in my foot, and maybe the beginnings of plantar fasciitis (had to look up that spelling).  I read on WebMD that I should rest for treat plantar fasciitis. HA.  Never.  Of course, that attitude is what brought me to the physical therapist in the first place.  On the other hand, I have 670 miles in one pair of shoes, and 300 in the other pair, so maybe a new pair of shoes are in order.

No comments: