Friday, August 1, 2008

I Can't Believe It!

I can't believe that I've run 4 days in a row. Wonders upon wonders! I even felt that I should run further out when I hit the turnaround point. I guess this is good!

I intentionally ran 4 again today (4.10, at a 9-something pace). I really really don't want to re-injure myself. I felt like I could have easily run 6 today though. I'm thinking that if I get up early enough, I'll run 8 tomorrow. Just don't know where. My usual routes are getting pretty boring. I'll need to think about it. Perhaps driving someplace to run, like Burke Lake or the W&OD trail might be nice. Again, it depends upon how early I get up. I need to be home by a certain time, and if I drive, I need to add like 20 minutes to the end of my run, so an 8 mile run (1:10-ish) becomes 1:30 - 2:00 hours (driving to and from the destination).

Any way I do it, I'm just glad I'm running again!

No comments: