Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Nighttime Runs?

Okay, so when I woke up this morning, I realized that I only had time to run 6 miles. I need to leave for work around 7:30, and when you subtract the Getting Ready time, the Running time, and the Eating time, it pushes it back to about a 6 mile run if you get up at 5 am. That means if I want to run 8 (or 10), I need to wake up earlier!! Ouch. That means that tomorrow, I need to wake up at 4:15 or so. Wish me luck.

What happened to early morning runs? It was nighttime when I ran this morning. It's gonna be a couple more weeks before the start of my run will show a little bit of day light. I need to start using my headlamp again, as it was sorta dark out this morning.

The run this morning: 6.02 at a 8:52 pace. It felt faster, which means that I'm getting slower. I guess not running actually does impact your performance.

Correction! I said in Part 2 of the Suntrust National Marathon, that My Lovely Wife ran a 10:20 pace. This is incorrect. It was a 10:14 pace. Sorry!

No comments: