Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What's Going On?

I don't know what is going on this week.  Last week, I did my last real run on Friday (documented in this post).  Saturday, I ran a mile with Number One Son (but didn't track it).  I didn't run again until Tuesday, a 6 miler, but very sluggish.  This morning, I ran 3 miles in my 5Fingers (btw, I figured instead of typing VFF like the VFF fanatics, I can type 5Fingers, with my reasoning being I'm less of a fanatic).  This was *very* sluggish.  I originally was going to do 4, but after running 1/4 mile in the 5Fingers, I figured I didn't want to injure myself, so I dropped it to 3.  

Tomorrow? Who knows... Hopefully 6, but also expect it to be sluggish (how's that for positive thinking!).

The good part of the week (here's the positive thinking) is that I can finally wake up early again.  However, I'm *very* beat by the end of the day.  You know, if it were going into Winter, I'd understand, with the fewer hours of sunlight, etc., etc., but geesh... the days are getting *longer*!  You think I'd be rarin' to go each and every day.

Oh well. :)

No comments: