Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Slooooow Start

It's been a slow start to the week, pretty much a downer from last week.  Let's see, Sunday, Rest Day, Monday, Skipped Run, Tuesday AM, Skipped Run. Tuesday Night -- Finally got a (short) run in.  I had a Cub Scout meeting Tuesday evening, so I decided to run there and back.  Not too bad a run -- the total was less than 4 miles, and there was a 2 hour break in the middle, but at least I got something in.

There's another meeting tonight.  Dare I risk running to that one too?  Now, keep in mind, that I don't bring a change of clothes with me, so I do try to put a little distance between me and the rest of the folks.  I also wouldn't consider running 5-6 miles TO a meeting, although I would love to run 5-6 coming home, but somehow don't have the fortitude to change my route enough to get the distance in coming home, plus it's late.

No comments: