Thursday, December 17, 2009

At least the second day wasn't windy

The past two runs were in O'Fallon, Illinois. The first run was done
in a windy, 27 degree morning (wind chill 16). Once my face got numb,
it was better. Fortunately, I brought clothes for 20+ degrees;
unfortunately, I neglected to account for wind chill. The run wasn't
too bad though. I averaged an 8:45 pace for 4.5 miles.

The second run was done in 16 degree weather, but it wasn't windy. I'm
not sure how I would have handled that much cold *plus* wind, but I
didn't have to. My face hurt for a mile or so, I think because of my
eyeglasses (they got very cold very quickly). That run was done
slightly faster (8:42 pace) for 4.1 miles.

I'm traveling today, so not much chance for a run.

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: