Monday, December 28, 2009

Almost There!

892.24 miles as of this morning, 7-something to go.  I think I'm going to make it.  Now, I ended up running 6, 6.5, and 5 miles since I announced to the (zero) people reading my blog that I wanted to run 900 miles this year, with 8 days to go...  Now, with 3 days to go, I'm in good shape.  Since the snow has (mostly) melted, it's been pretty good on the paths.  Plus, I've been running pretty fast (for me) -- sub 9:00's for the past week.  I'm going to try to keep with with this pace to see how it goes....


What do I need to do in January in order to sign up for the North Face Endurance Challenge?  Not sure yet, but at the very least, I need to keep 100+ % of my training for the National (Half) Marathon  I wonder when the race will fill up?
in March.  Training doesn't officially start until mid-January, so I need to find something else to do in order to prove to myself that I can run 50k in June.

No comments: