Friday, June 13, 2008

Slow 6

I got 6 in today (9:08 pace). It was an 'alright' run. I intentionally didn't try to run too hard. I ended up taking off yesterday. I probably could have gotten up earlier to get 4 in, but trying to get back to a consistent schedule is making me ache a little bit. However, it is easier to walk around during the day (as opposed to earlier in the week where if I sat down for a while, I was creaky when I stood back up). So taking off yesterday was probably a good thing.

Tomorrow (Saturday) is usually reserved for a long run. However, my schedule is pretty booked, as I'll be taking Number One Son on a Cub Scout campout (plus baseball game, cookout, etc.). In addition, I wasn't originally planning on doing more than 8 anyway. However, given the schedule, I'm wondering if it'll be another 6 miler....

No comments: