Saturday, November 29, 2008

Wow, 6 days in a row!

Wow, running 6 days in a row! I can't believe it. Nearly 28 miles this week (27.9) Can't argue with that. Today's run was very rainy, but it was in the 50's (at the beach) so it was pretty enjoyable. I wasn't too cold, and that's hard to say at the end of November.

I'm sorta getting back on track. It'll be a few weeks before I know if I'm really back on track though. There's been a week of two in the past few months where I thought I was back on track, but then it fell apart again. Hopefully, I can finish the year out well. I'm not sure I'll have enough miles for the year, but that doesn't matter as much. I did have 4+ races though -- that was my real goal. Lessee... National Marathon (1/2), Frederick Marathon (full), Phedippidations World Wide Half, and Goblin Gallup (5k). That was my race goal this year (plus, there was the Cub Scout Final Mile).

Today, I ran 6.33 miles at 8:37. Oh, yesterday, I ran with My Lovely Wife. We did 5.5 miles at 11:23. It was fun (sunny and definitely not rainy!) It's fun running on the island.

No comments: